Thursday 10 February 2011

How do you ask for forgiveness to cat?

Poor kitty..

He decided that it was a good idea to walk towards me as I walked in a dark room towards him.

Well, collision was inevitable ...

I know the way from the kitchen to the bedroom by heart, and it seemed a waste of electricity to switch the light on. There are moments in life that doesn't pay off to be that green...

Don't get me wrong I'm a completely ecological person, at least as far as legislation and recycle bins allow. Well the guy who works at my building puts the recycling stuff with the rubbish, so not much point really, although I have raised the subject with the other dwellers a dozen times.

Coming back to the subject at hand, how do you ask for forgiveness to a cat?

One word and one word only...

T U N A !

Pssssst, quiet please, if he hears I will have to find another tin!

No comments: